The Empress Arcana is given a bonus from the Margaret Social Link. Margaret’s social link is unique in that you can do it all at once. To start the social link, you must have Lv.3 Knowledge. You can start her S. Link on March 3rd by visiting the Velvet Room.
To progress Margaret’s S. Link you need to present her with the persona she asks for, along with a specific skill. These may be obtained through Fusion and using Skill Cards.
Get Level 3 Knowledge some time after May 3rd.
Requires Ippon-Datara with Sukukaja. Best Method:
- Fuse Angel (Learns Sukukaja at Lv.6) with Sarasvati.
Requires Matador with Mahama. Best Method:
- Fuse Anzu (Learns Mahama at Lv. 19) and Berith.
Requires Gdon with Rampage. Best Method:
- Fuse Xiezhai (Learns Rampage at Lv. 19) with Kusi Mitama.
Requires Neko Shogun with Bufula. Best Method:
- Create Kusi Mitama (W/ Bufula) by fusing King Frost (W/ Bufula) and Hua Po.
- Create Neko Shogun by 4-Way Fusion using Ara Mitama, Kusi Mitama, Saki Mitama and Nigi Mitama.
Requires Black Frost with Auto-Sukukaja. Best Method:
- Create Jack Frost with Auto-Sukukaja by fusing Anzu (Learns Auto-Sukukaja at Lv. 20) and Apsaras.
- Create Black Frost with 5-Way Fusion using Pyro Jack, Jack Frost, King Frost, Pixie and Ghoul.
Requires Yatagarasu with Megido. Best Method:
- Create Ares with Megido by fusing Taotie (Already has Megido by default) and Cu Sith
- Fuse Ares, Pyro Jack and Dis.
Requires Yatsufusa with Mediarama. Best Method:
- Create Yatsufusa with 5-way Fusion using Thoth (Learns Mediarama at Lv. 47), Orthrus, Narasimha, Mothman and Makami.
Requires Ganesha with Tetrakarn. Best Method:
- Fuse Decarabia (Already has Tetrakarn by default) with Cu Chullain.
Require Trumpeter with Mind Charge. Best Method:
- Trumpeter with 6-way Fusion using Pabilsag, Taowu, Taotie (Learns Mind Charge at Lv. 38) Matador, White Rider and Daisoujou.
Since you will be performing this last fusion fairly late in the game — and you might or might not have the Tower Social Link with Shu Nakajima at an appropriate level to give a large experience bonus during the fusion — fuse Taotie and use a Skill Card to teach him Growth (preferably Growth 3). Then, enter a dungeon with the Growth-infused Taotie in your hand, kill a few enemies, and he should hit 38 fairly quickly, thus learning Mind Charge.