Marukyu Striptease is the fourth dungeon in the TV World. It first becomes available on June 25th, and it must be completed by July 9th.
There are a total of 11 floors in this dungeon. The party will meet up with Rise on the third floor for a short conversation. The Seventh Floor contains the first boss battle of Marukyu Striptease.
Below is a list of Persona that can be found from Shuffle Time in this dungeon.
- Ara Mitama
- High Pixie
- Hua Po
- Jack Frost
- King Frost
- Nigi Mitama
- Queen Mab
Below are all shadows found in this dungeon, along with their affinities.
|Rainy Sister 3||Dr||Dr||Wk||Dr||Dr||Nul||Nul|
|Rain Leg Musha||–||Str||Str||Str||Str||Nul||Nul|
- Mind Slice: Deals Moderate Physical damage to the entire Party with a chance of Confusion
- Life Drain: Drains 30 HP from one party member
- Sharp Student: Lowers chance of being struck by a Critical Hit
- Stagnant Air:Increases susceptibility to ailments
- Virus Wave: Deals Light Physical damage to the entire party with a chance of Poison
Amorous Snake will try and poison the entire party at once using a combination of Stagnant Air followed by Virus Wave. Focus on exploiting its weakness: Fire, and the fight should be a breeze.
Instead of performing an All-Out attack when its knocked down, do a second Fire attack and have everyone else use physical attacks. If you have a Persona with fire attacks, and Yukiko is in the party, cast three fire attacks. While it’s down, damage will be increased. It’s much more beneficial for each ally to attack instead of doing one All-Out Attack.
After the battle, continue up the dungeon until you reach Floor 11. Rise and her Shadow will be waiting. Make sure you’re all healed up with plenty of items for the battle up ahead.
- Agi: Inflicts Light Fire damage to one Party Member
- Maragi: Inflicts Light Fire damage to the whole Party
- Agilao: Inflicts Moderate Fire damage to one Party Member
- Maragion: Inflicts Moderate Fire damage to the whole Party
- Bufu: Inflicts Light Ice damage to one Party Member
- Mabufu: Inflicts Light Ice damage to the whole Party
- Bufula: Inflicts Moderate Ice damage to one Party Member
- Mabufula: Inflicts Moderate Ice damage to the whole Party
- Zio: Inflicts Light Electric damage to one Party Member
- Mazio: Inflicts Light Electric damage to the whole Party
- Fire Break: Removes resistance to Fire from one Party Member
- Ice Break: Removes resistance to Ice from one Party Member
- Supreme Insight: Your Party can no longer attack Shadow Rise
Your Party should be around Level 32-35 before trying to fight Shadow Rise to make things easier. Again, Rise and her shadow are found on Floor 11.
Shadow Rise has a tendency to attack with Fire, so if you brought Chie along, have her Guard as much as necessary. A Persona with Fire resistance is optional, as Shadow Rise will use Fire Break to level the playing field.
The Boss has no Weaknesses or Resistances, so simply attack her with any powerful moves that your party specializes in. If you happen to critical hit and down it, don’t use an All-Out attack. Use your team’s strongest Physical and Magic Skills to deal bonus damage on the downed Rise.
About halfway through her HP bar, Shadow Rise will scan the party, and none of your attacks from here on out will connect. When this happens, you can just guard with all your party members to save time. The fight should end three turns after Supreme Insight is used.
- Mind Charge: Doubles the power of the user’s next Magic attack.
- Mabufula: Medium Ice damage to the whole party
- Dekunda: All Stat decreases are nullified on the user
- Marakunda: Lowers Defense of the whole party
- Ultra Charge: Charges up a powerful attack. Vulnerable for one more turn.
- Nihil Hand: Physical damage to the whole party
- Foolish Whisper: May inflict Silence to the whole party
- Heat Wave: Medium Physical damage to the whole party
- Nullity Guidance: Heavy Physical damage that knocks down one ally and makes them Dizzy
Shadow Teddie will use a Mind Charge – Mabufula combo throughout the battle. If you see him use Mind Charge, at least have Yukiko guard to withstand the damage, as she is weak to Ice. Chie should be fine here, and if you have a Persona who can resist Ice, equip them as well. After Shadow Teddie uses Marakunda, he will follow up with a Fire attack, so be sure to have Chie Guard if she is in the party.
If any of your party members become Silenced by Foolish Whisper, use the Mouthwash item to cure them, and keep hitting with High Damage attacks.
When his HP is low enough, Shadow Teddie will begin charging up his power with Ultra Charge. This will leave him vulnerable to attacks for one turn. Once fully charged, Nihil Hand will be unleashed on the next turn. Having the whole Party use Guard will stop them from taking any damage. After it says “Shadow Teddie is Charging Up,” use guard!
Defeat Shadow Teddie to complete the story in Marukyu Striptease, rank up the Star Social Link, and return to the real world.
After clearing out the Dungeon, return to the top floor to fight a new Boss Shadow.
- Tarukuja: Increases the user’s attack.
- Herculean Strike: Medium Physical damage to the entire party
- Assault Dive: Light Physical damage on one party member
- Rebellion: Increases user’s Critical Hit rate
- Rampage: Light Physical damage to the entire party 1x to 3x
- Deathbound: Medium Physical damage to the entire party
Momentary Child will increase its attack at the beginning of the battle. If you noticed in the skill list, it primarily uses Physical attacks. Lower its defense and hit it with an Ice attack to knock it down. When it’s down, do not use an All-Out Attack; instead, hit it with more Ice attacks and Physical attacks. The fight shouldn’t be too difficult.
After the battle, check around the stripper pole for a new weapon for Teddie:
- Effect: Counter Physical (Low odds)
- Attack: 161
- Hit: 78