October 6th – 11th (10/6 – 10/11)
It appears the real murderer is still on the loose. A number of story elements will play out over the next few days after school, but the evenings will be free to do whatever you like. The group will also start up a small band. The group will practice playing “True Story” for an event at Junes.
During the October 8th class, a teacher will say “Tell me what bird’s name means ‘coward’ in English!” Answer: Chicken
During the October 11th class, a teacher will ask you “What did Napoleon invent?” Answer: Glass jars.
October 12th (10/12)
During class, a teacher will ask you “Do you know what vegetables was used to make the first jack-o-latern?” Answer: Turnips.
New Books will be available at the Bookstore in the Central Shopping District.
Four new Quests will also be available on this date:
- Quest 47: Find Me Something to Wear. This quest is requested by a housewife in Okina.
- Quest 48: Acquire a Crystal Ball. This quest is requested by the teacher, Ms. Nakayama, near the stairwell in Classroom Building 3F of Yasogami High School.
- Quest 49: Acquire a Training Shell. This quest is requested by the School Principal near the restrooms in Classroom Building 3F of Yasogami High School.
- Quest 50: Acquire a High-Speed Gear. This quest is requested by the female student in Classroom Building 1F of the Yasogami High School.
October 13th (10/13)
During class, a teacher will ask you “What kind of fish was I just talking about?” Answer:
Two new Quests will become available today:
- Quest 51: Acquire Fine Coal. This quest is requested by an older man at the Central Shopping District, North side.
- Quest 52: A Twin’s Independence. This quest is requested by the Younger Twin near the Riverbank at the Samegawa Flood Plain.
October 14th – 19th (10/14 – 10/19)
Mid Terms will take up both day and night during this entire week. If you want to know the correct answers, see the Test Answers page. Unfortunately, even if you get every single question correct, you won’t be at the top of the class unless your Knowledge is high enough. Getting a high score will still boost the S.Link bonds between you and your school mates.
- The Right Edge
- 40 mins
- All of the above
- Black and White Bears
- Math Girl
- Glass Jars
- Plant Resin
October 20th (10/20)
This evening will be filled up with more story line.
October 21st (10/21)
Lunchtime will be filled with more story content.
October 22nd (10/22)
This morning your class will choose what sort of event to put on for the cultural festival. It won’t matter which you choose, but more story will play out.
October 24th (10/24)
The test results should be posted today. If you did well, talk with Dojima and Nanako at home to get some Money and the Bead Ring Accessory. Talk with Kashiwagi Sensei on the first floor of Yasogami High to obtain the Gekko Uniform.
October 24th is also the earliest you can establish the Naoto Shirogane / Fortune Social Link. To start the link, look for a man in black at the North part of the Central Shopping District. He should be across the street from the Chinese Diner. Talk to him and you’ll get bombarded with a number of questions. If your Knowledge social quality is high enough, you’ll be able to answer them all automatically. He’ll then ask if you know Naoto. Say “I do,” and he’ll give you a White Card. Take this to Naoto at Classroom Building 1F of Yasogami High School to establish the Social Link.
October 28th – 30th (10/28 – 10/30)
These three days will be filled with the School Cultural Festival. This is just a few days with your friends at school. No serious story will play out.
October 31st (10/31)
Today Yosuke will ask for your help setting up decorations at Junes. If you do so, you will spend the entire day with him and Teddie. As a reward, you will unlock the Halloween Costumes.
A new quest will also become available today:
- Quest 53: Experiments in Telepathy, Part 2. This quest is requested by the Older Twin by the Bookstore in the Southern part of the Central Shopping District.
November 1st (11/1)
During class, a teacher will say “Tell me what the ‘figure’ in ‘figure skating’ refer too!” Answer: Geometric Shapes.
Today is the last day new Books will be released at the Bookstore in the Central Shopping District. If you’re going for the Compulsive Reader trophy, you should have obtained all the books by now.
The 1st is also the last day to reach Rank 6 on the Adachi / Jester Social Link. If you haven’t reached this rank, you won’t be able to max out the link.
One new Quest will become available today:
- Quest 54: Find My Pet. This quest is requested by the Frantic Middle-aged Woman in Okina City.
November 4th (11/4)
Today in class, a friend will ask you for help. The answer is A cuckoo.
During the evening, you must watch the Midnight Channel to continue the story.
November 5th (11/5)
The story continues on November 5th. Watch it play out as the story reaches its climax!
You won’t be able to enter the TV World until the next day.
November 6th (11/6)
You can now enter the TV at Junes. The next dungeon is Heaven. Complete it by November 20th. You do not have to enter the dungeon today if you’re not ready, but there won’t be much else to do in town.
November 7th (11/7)
Today in class, a teacher will ask you “Which country do you think the South pole belongs too?” Answer: No country.
November 11th (11/11)
Today in class, a teacher will ask you “What desert is the Welwitschia from?” Answer: Namib.
November 12th (11/12)
One new quest will become available today:
- Quest 55: Revenge of Riddle Senpai! This quest is requested by the student with an Afro in the Classroom Building 3F of the Yasogami High School.
November 17th (11/17)
Today in class, a friend will ask for help. The answer is Bride ale.
November 20th (11/20)
Today is the last day to rescue Nanako from Heaven. Do so before evening, or else the game will end.
November 21st (11/21)
Today is a story-filled day, but the evening will be open.
November 22nd – 24th (11/22 – 11/24)
On the 11/22 class, a teacher will ask you “Do you know what an ‘atlas’ is?” Answer: a book of maps.. On the 11/24 class, a teacher will say “0,1,2,3,5,7,13. What is this sequence called?” Answer: Fibonacci sequence
These three days are the days you will be able to obtain the Big Bro is Worried Trophy. Visit Nanako three times in the Hospital. To do so, all you need to do is speak with a specific person to get the option to visit. This will also boost your friendship with Nanako and the entire party.
- On 11/22, speak with Yosuke in the 2-2 Classroom.
- On 11/23, speak with Chie in the Shopping District, North.
- On 11/24, speak with Rise on the 1st Floor of the Classroom Building.
It’s also possible to complete some Quests before you visit Nanako. On November 22nd, four new Quests will become available:
- Quest 56: The Girl on the Rooftop, Part 2. This quest is requested by the male student in your classroom.
- Quest 57: Desk Refurbishing, Part 4. This quest is requested by the Homely student in Practice Building 2F of the Yasogami High School.
- Quest 58: Acquire an Old Ore. This quest is requested by the male student in Practice Building 1F of the Yasogami High School.
- Quest 59: Acquire a Modest Lamp. This quest is requested by an older man at Samegawa Flood Plain.
November 25th (11/25)
Today in class, a teacher will ask you “There are over 130 ancient pyramids in Egypt, but do you know who’s buried in the biggest one?” Answer: Khufu.
November 26th (11/26)
Today in class, a teacher will ask you “Which of these is considered a ‘rice cake’?” Answer: Mochi.
November 28th – December 3rd (11/28 – 12/3)
Second Term Finals will take up both day and night during this entire week. Unfortunately, even if you get every single question correct, you won’t be at the top of the class unless your Knowledge is high enough. Getting a high score will still boost the S.Link bonds between you and your school mates.
- Italian Food
- Geometric shapes
- A cuckoo
- No country
- The Fibbonacci Sequence
The story will resume on December 3rd. See Seekers of Truth to continue.