Are you ready to take a trip down memory lane? This Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer Guide will help you reach that prestige.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare returns in this remastered version for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was originally available only to those with the Legacy Edition of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, but was released as a stand alone game on June 27, 2017 for PS4. Xbox One and PC release dates TBA.
This remastered game is mostly the same as the original. There are a few noticeable differences listed below:
- Updated Graphics
- New multiplayer game modes from later Call of Duty games
- New sound options from the PS4 controller
- New visual options such as color blind options
- Supply drops and COD Points
- New camouflage and reticles
- Online personalization (Character, Uniform, Calling Cards, and Emblems)
- 10 More Prestige Ranks
- New weapons available through supply drops
This guide is only for Multiplayer, which can be played for months if you wish to go through all the prestige ranks. There are no achievements or trophies for multiplayer, but this guide will help you rank up, use the right weapons, and play the right game modes.
Table of Contents
- Basic Controls and Gameplay
- Create A Class
- Multiplayer Ranks and Unlocks (+Prestige Mode)
- Depot (Supply Drops, Depot Credits, Parts, and COD Points)
- Assault Rifles
- Submachine Guns
- Light Machine Guns
- Sniper Rifles
- Side Arms
- Multiplayer Game Modes
Here is a playlist of all Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered missions on Veteran difficulty.