After much anticipation, here’s my Wii U Unboxing.
I pre-ordered and bought the Wii U Deluxe Edition today. While I was opening it, I had some friends record me. Check it out if you below if you want. If not, here are a few tidbits of info about the system you may or may not know.
- The Wii U comes with an HDMI Cord and no other cables.
- The back of the system has ports for HDMI, the older wii cables (Component or Composite), the sensor bar, two USB ports, and the power.
- The system connects to the internet via Wi-Fi
- The power cord has its own power supply brick
- The game pad charges via a separate power cord (no power brick)
- You can now choose user names for the Nintendo Network. No more friend codes!
- The Wii U (Deluxe Edition at least) comes with two pieces of plastic and cushion to stand the system on its side
- The discs get sucked in like the Wii and PS3
- The Wii U cannot play DVDs or Blu Rays.
- A HUGE update must be done when you first connect to allow backwards compatibility and Nintendo store access.