From time to time people will ask me which gaming platforms I own, what type of TV I have, or what’s in my PC. So, I figured I’d write it all up on this page for everyone to see.
Current Gaming Platforms
Below is a list of gaming systems I currently own and are fully functional. They are the original models unless specified in parenthesis.
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo Gamecube
- Nintendo Wii U
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Nintendo DS (Lite)
- Nintendo 3DS (XL)
- Xbox 360 (Slim)
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 3 (Slim)
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation Vita
Past Gaming Platforms
There are even more systems that I used to own, but they either broke down or I had to sell them to get some money towards new systems. I have played a few other systems at friend’s and family’s houses, but they are not listed below.
- Sega Genesis (Original and Model 2)
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System (Slim? Smaller model)
- Gameboy Color
- Gameboy Advance (SP)
- PlayStation 2
PC Gaming and Editing Rig
I upgraded my PC in late 2016 to the following:
- Chassis: Cooler Master MasterCase Maker 5
- Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon
- CPU: Intel i7-5820K
- RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 @ 3200 Mhz
- GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Over Clocked
- PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro 800W 80 Plus Gold
- Storage: Crucial 1 TB SSD and Western Digital Caviar Black 3 TB HDD
- Optical Disc: LG Blu Ray Reader
- Cooling: Corsair H100i v2
I run all my games off my 55 Inch Philips 4K HD TV. I also have an Onkyo 7.1 Surround Sound System throughout my room. It’s an epic system with a giant subwoofer. The receiver can decode anything out there on the consumer market today!